According to statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), home sales activity over MLS® Systems of Canadian real estate Boards climbed in June 2011 compared to May.
- Sales activity climbed from May to June, with a big year-over-year gain reflecting falling demand in June 2010.
- Year-to-date sales remain in line with the ten-year average.
- The number of newly listed homes also rose from May to June.
- National housing market remains firmly entrenched in balanced territory.
- National average price still being skewed upward by the value of sales in expensive Vancouver neighbourhoods, with price gains in other markets providing additional loft.
Post Your Comment: